Budgeting for University
Budgeting for university can feel overwhelming, but it doesn't have to be. Start by creating a budget – and then follow it! And if you need help, our Scholarship & Financial Assistance people are here for you.
Keep in mind that Acadia offers part-time and summer employment as well as scholarships,
bursaries and loans to help you finance your education.
Learning how to manage your money
Here are some websites that offer advice for managing your money:
- CanLearn Government of Canada, Education Planning
- Scholarships Canada, Scholarship Database
- Yonic.com, Scholarship Database
- Credit Counselling Services of Atlantic Canada
- Canada Student Debt
- Universities Canada
- Federal Consumer Agency of Canada