Academics at Acadia
At Acadia, you will earn a degree from one of Canada’s oldest and most respected universities and learn in a way that is unique among post-secondary institutions. Acadia’s liberal arts tradition is transformative and will help you grow as a person and prepare you for the complex world ahead.
Educational exploration is a way of life at Acadia. Academics are rigorous and learning goes beyond the classroom—it’s enhanced by new experiences, real-world research, and community-based problem solving across all disciplines.
At Acadia, we believe in an education that develops you as a whole person. That's why we provide you access to the best in academic resources and personal support.
At Acadia, you will do meaningful research in collaboration with your professors, tackling problems in world-class facilities that rival the largest institution.
- Acadia Centre for Baptist and Anabaptist Studies
- Acadia Centre for Estuarine Research
- Acadia Centre for Mathematical Modelling and Computation
- Acadia Centre for Microstructural Analysis
- Acadia Centre for the Study of Ethnocultural Diversity
- Acadia Entrepreneurship Centre
- Acadia Institute for Data Analytics
- Acadia Laboratory for Agri-Food and Beverage (ALAB)
- Acadia Tidal Energy Institute
- Acadia University's Planter Studies Centre
- Centre for Analytical Research on the Environment
- Centre for Organizational Research and Development
- Centre for Sensory Research of Food
- Centre of Lifestyle Studies
- E.C. Smith Herbarium
- Harriet Irving Botanical Gardens
- Humanities Hypermedia Centre
- K.C. Irving Environmental Science Centre
- Research Ethics Board
- Sheldon L. Fountain Learning Commons
- Statistical Consulting Centre
- Vaughan Memorial Library