Welcome to Acadia University’s online application for graduate admission! To help you complete your application as quickly and easily as possible, please follow the steps below.
Please note that the University is not accepting any further applications to the following programs for 2017/18:
- MEd in COUN, LEAD, INCL, or GCS
- MSc in PSYC
- The 2018/19 application for these programs will be available in early October 2017.
Before you apply
- Browse our graduate programs list and choose your program of interest. Graduate programs are not available in all undergraduate program areas.
- Review the Admission Requirements page to learn about application deadlines, required documents, and more.
- Check the specialized Admission Requirements if your program of interest is Psychology, Biology, Geology, Applied Geomatics, or MEd Counselling. These programs have additional deadline, application, or supervisory requirements.
How to Apply
Start your Application
The application is a 5-step form that does not have to be completed in one sitting; simply make sure that you save any completed sections before exiting.
Pay the Processing Fee
The non-refundable fee for graduate applications is $50 (CAD) and can be paid on-line with a credit card as part of the application OR you can mail a Canadian/US cheque or Canadian postal money order (payable to Acadia University) to:
Division of Research and Graduate Studies
Important note: International applicants (other than US applicants) must pay the fee by credit card or bank transfer. Bank transfer information can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
After you apply: next steps
Identify and collect all required application materials
After you have completed the application form, it is time to submit the required supporting documentation. Please note that documents such as transcripts and letters of reference must be mailed, not submitted electronically. Review the Admission Requirements for more information.
Receiving a decision
The time period in which a decision is made, once a file is deemed complete, varies between programs. All applicants will be notified of the decision via postal mail.