Rapid Testing and Vaccination Clinics
On-campus Rapid Test Clinics are available twice per week:
- Mondays, 1:00 - 4:00 PM, Manning Memorial Chapel (Basement)
- Thursdays, 4:30 - 7:30 PM, Acadia Athletics Complex (Wolfville Room - enter through main doors)
No appointment is needed. These test clinics are only available to members of the Acadia University campus community (students, faculty, staff, and campus employees of Sodexo and Chartwells). Members of the public should continue to arrange testing with Nova Scotia Public Health.
Vaccination clinics were available September 8, 14, and 16. There are currently no further clinics scheduled on campus, but many local pharmacies and health providers offer vaccination.
- Rapid testing is voluntary, free, and no appointment is necessary. Please bring your Acadia ID card with you.
- You will receive your results through text message within 30 minutes, and you do not have to wait at the clinic during this time. An alternate method is available for those without the ability to text.
- If you have accessibility or mobility concerns about entering these buildings, please contact Occupational Health Nurse (email@example.com) with the timeframe of your arrival to make alternate arrangements.
- If you test positive, you will be required to book a PCR test, and you will receive a phone call from our Occupational Health Nurse who can provide guidance and answer any questions you may have. Your results will remain confidential.