Gift Information



According to the United States and Canada Income Tax Convention, Acadia University alumni and their families (family members are defined as: spouses, children, grandchildren, parents and siblings) may make donations directly to Acadia University and use the Acadia University charitable receipt for their U.S. income tax returns.

If you are a resident of the United States (including corporations, foundations, estates and trusts) and require a charitable receipt but are not an alumnus/alumna or an immediate relative, please contact Britney Foote at 902.585.1876 or to discuss your donation options.

I confirm that I am an alumnus/alumna or an immediate relative to an alumnus of Acadia University.

- OR -

Tax receipt will be issued in the cardholder’s name.