Acadia recognizes and rewards achievement and potential, and we make it easy to apply! When you apply to an Acadia undergraduate program, you will automatically be considered for an entrance scholarship.
How to Apply:
- Apply for admission and provide all the required admission documentation.
- If you're accepted to Acadia, we'll send you a letter of offer and let you know if you're eligible for scholarships.
- Complete the scholarship application and the reference/endorsement form by March 1st. You'll need two references, and one must be academic.
- We'll use your application and references to determine which scholarships you can receive.
- Please note that Local and Specialized Scholarships require separate application forms.
Local and Specialized Scholarships
Renewable High-Value Scholarships
- You are a high school, secondary level student or transfer student.
- You have an average of at least 80% in the courses required for admission. We calculate your scholarship average by combining the results of your final Grade 11 and first semester Grade 12 courses that are required for admission. Your international curriculum grades will be scaled to Canadian standards.
- You are a transfer student with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 or 80% and you must be in your first undergraduate degree program.
- You complete the scholarship application online through Acadia Central.
We are partners in our your education and we will ensure that we do everything possible to make your transition from high school to university a smooth and successful one.