COVID-19 Booster Vaccine Clinic (Students, Faculty, Staff, and Family)
January 25, 2023 (2:30 pm - 7:30 pm)
Location: Fountain Learning Commons (Great Hall, second floor)
Acadia is pleased to be hosting another NS Health Outreach COVID 19 Booster Vaccine Clinic on Wednesday, January 25, 2023. The clinic will be open to students, faculty, and staff from Acadia University, as well as family members.
The clinic will run from 2:30-7:30 pm on January 25 in Fountain Learning Commons. There will be 3 appointment slots every 10 minutes. Masking is required as this will be a healthcare environment.
To reserve an appointment time, please email email@example.com with your preferred time and any additional family member names, and we’ll work to schedule you and any family members in.
To be eligible, it should be:
- 168 days since your last COVID-19 immunization or illness with COVID-19
- 120 days your last COVID-19 immunization or illness with COVID-19 if you are over age 70 years or moderately to severely immunocompromised
The available vaccine doses include:
- Pfizer 12+ Primary series
- Pfizer Bivalent 12+
- Moderna Bivalent 18+
- Pfizer Primary Series and Booster 5-11*
- Pfizer Infant Primary Series 6mo-4yr
- Pfizer (Pediatric 5-11) Bivalent-Booster*
- The flu vaccine
If you are booking a vaccine for anyone under 12 years of age please identify this when registering.
What to bring:
Students should bring their Student ID card, plus the following:
- Nova Scotian students: Health Card and previous COVID-19 Immunization documentation
- Canadian students (from out of province): Provincial Health card and COVID-19 Immunization documentation
- International students: Passport and COVID-19 immunization documentation
Registration will be on-site for anyone booking through Acadia.
A community clinic is also occurring at the same time in Fountain Commons, with registration for Nova Scotia residents available through the Nova Scotia online booking system.