International Students

Post Graduate Work Permit

The Post Graduate Work Permit Program allows students who have graduated from eligible Canadian designated learning institutions to obtain an open work permit to gain valuable Canadian work experience. Skilled Canadian work experience in the national occupational code A, O or B that is gained through the PGWPP helps graduates qualify for permanent residence in Canada through the Canadian experience class, within Express Entry.

More information on the process and application can be found below:

 Work in Canada after You Graduate: About the Process

 Post Graduate Work Permit Validity and Application

Watch our video to learn more:

Select Your Language


International Students
Wong International Centre
27 Acadia Street
Wolfville, Nova Scotia, B4P 2R6