As of November 25, 2020, The Access Control Office will be modifying access to our workspace in the following manner:
- The doors to Access Control will be locked however our staff will be working and available to assist you.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to visiting and let us know what you need and we will have it ready for you when you arrive. If you’re not able to email, please.
- Call our office 902-585-1736 and tell us what you need, and you will be advised when you request will be ready.
- If you need an ID card encoded, Safety and Security can also assist you.
- If you need a replacement ID card, please email, or call our office and we will provide an appointment time for pick up.
For additional information please visit our website at https://www2.acadiau.ca/safety-security/welcome.html