Your health and well-being is a top priority at Acadia University. Health Services can help you identify ways to take care of yourself and manage any health concerns. Our physicians can be your family doctor while you’re away from home. Some of our services include:
- Medical diagnosis and treatment of health concerns
- Women’s Health, Reproductive Health: pap tests, birth control, pregnancy tests
- Sexual health: Confidential testing for all Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI's) and HIV
- Allergy injections and travel vaccinations (fee applies)
- Emergency contraception
- Health and Wellness education
People who are not feeling well
Please visit Acadia's COVID-19 information website for details and updates. If you are feeling unwell you should stay home.
- If you are worried that you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, please use the self-assessment tool provided by 811.
- For all other health-related inquires clearly not related to COVID-19, students may visit local Medical Centres.
Dennis House (West side entrance)
September-April regular hours:
Monday - Friday
9:00am - 12:00pm, 1:30pm - 4:00pm