Your health, well-being and safety are a top priority at Acadia University. Our physicians will be your family doctor while you are away from home and will continue to provide services for:
- Medical Diagnosis and Treatment of health concerns
- Women’s Health, Reproductive Health: pap tests, birth control, pregnancy tests
- Men's Health
- Transgender and Gender Non-conforming Health
- Sexual Health: Confidential testing for all Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI's) and HIV
- Allergy Injections and travel vaccinations (fee applies)
- Emergency Contraception
Book an Appointment
Please send a picture of your health card (Canadian students) or your Acadia health insurance (International students) to us as part of your registration process.
Virtual Care and Local Health Centres
Students can access virtual medical consultations 24/7, including days when the clinic is closed. Direct2U Doctors provides diagnosis and prescription services for $30 per visit for students with a provincial health card, which is not reimbursed. International students can submit this charge to the ASU International Medical Plan for reimbursement.
Visit our Local Health Centres page for information about local clinics and emergency care, as well as additional virtual care options.
Dennis House (West side entrance)
September-April regular hours:
Monday - Friday
9:00am - 12:00pm, 1:30pm - 4:00pm