Local Health Centres
Medical Care Off-Campus
- Canadian students should present a valid provincial health card
- International students should bring a printed copy of their health insurance card
- If possible, bring a list of your current prescriptions. If you are managing several medications, consider keeping a list on your phone.
- Consider tracking health issues in a journal, particularly if symptoms are recurring/chronic or very severe, and having a list of your emergency contacts.
- If you need emergency care, try to have someone accompany you.
Valley Regional Hospital
150 Exhibition Street, Kentville
Hours of Operation: Always open.
Eastern Kings Memorial Community Health Centre (EKM)
EKM is a walk-in clinic that offers service on a first-come, first-serve basis.
23 Earnscliffe Ave, Wolfville
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Sunday: 10:00am - 5:00pm
Blood work is available Tuesdays and Thursday from 7-10AM
Mud Creek Medical Co-Op
This clinic offers appointments only, based on availability. No walk-in appointments are offered.
12 Elm Ave, Wolfville
Call for an appointment: (902) 697 3172
Phone: 902 542-3880
Hours of operation:
Monday & Tuesday : 9:00am - 3:30pm
Wednesday & Thursday: 9:00am - 7:30pm
Friday : 9:00am - 2:00pm
Nurse appointments (STI checks, birth control, PAP smear tests) are available via appointment from Monday to Thursday.
Dennis House (West side entrance)
September-May regular hours:
Monday - Friday
9:00am - 12:00pm, 1:30pm - 4:00pm