Local Health Centres
Medical Care Off-Campus
- Canadian students should present a valid provincial health card
- International students should bring a printed copy of their health insurance card
- If possible, bring a list of your current prescriptions. If you are managing several medications, consider keeping a list on your phone.
- Consider tracking health issues in a journal, particularly if symptoms are recurring/chronic or very severe, and having a list of your emergency contacts.
- If you need emergency care, try to have someone accompany you.
Eastern Kings Memorial Community Health Centre (EKM)
EKM is a community clinic that offers appointments on a first-come, first-serve basis. Call 902-542-2266 to book your appointment.
23 Earnscliffe Ave, Wolfville
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Sunday: 10:00am - 5:00pm
Bloodwork is available on weekdays from 7:00am - 2:00pm. Book your bloodwork appointment online at booking.nshealth.ca or call 1-833-998-2722 (weekdays 7:00am - 7:00pm, Saturdays 8:00am - 4:00pm).
Dennis House (West side entrance)
September-April regular hours:
Monday - Friday
9:00am - 12:00pm, 1:30pm - 4:00pm