Acadia Athletics, the Acadia Alumni Association, and Student Life are proud to offer an opportunity to engage students in sport, recreation, and fitness during the school year. The aim of sport and recreation for students for Campus 2023-2024 is to:
- Provide enhanced value to the Acadia student experience
- Expand student engagement and activity in facility
- Increase collaboration between Athletics and student body
- Create a sustainable model for recreation into the future
Learn more about the available sport, recreation, and fitness opportunities below.
- Spikeball Tournament Sunday, September 24th 6pm Raymond Field
- Basketball Tournament Saturday, November 25th, 6pm, Stu Aberdeen Court
- MORE TO COME!!!
Check us out at our new Instagram location @AcadiaFitnessandIntramurals