About Your Account
The Office of Student Accounts manages your fees and payments. We can answer your questions and provide you with information about fees, student loans, payment options, refunds, and more.
We encourage you to regularly check your account through myAcadia Self-Service. You can view your account statements, receipts, and a detailed summary of your charges and payments.
Your account balance can change because of changes to your program, course load, residence, meal plan, scholarships, late fees, or fines.
How to access your account
- Go to myAcadia and click “Self-Service” to login using your Acadia username and password.
- Click “Student Finance” to see a summary of each term and your total account balance. Click on a term to view your account statement, broken down into categories.
- You can also print statements and receipts for your records:
- To print a receipt, open the “Payments” section and click the receipt number
- To print a statement, click “View Statement” on the right-hand side
Student Accounts is unable to provide account details to family members or others without a student’s consent.Learn more
How fees are charged
Understand how your account is billed and how charges are split between terms.Fee Explanation
You can also request services on the Hub
Our office located in the lower level of University Hall, 13 University Ave, Wolfville, Nova Scotia.