Where can it be used?
- Athletics campus store
- Campus book store
- Acadia box office (fitness passes, ticket sales)
- Chartwells locations: Wheelock Dining Hall, On the Go locations in Huggins and the BAC, and the Athletic Complex)
- Pronto Pizza in Wolfville
Loading Axe Cash: To add Axe Cash, complete a transfer request online. You need to add a minimum to $10 to your Axe Cash, and you must have a credit on your student account. If payment is made by bank transfer, please email the Student Accounts office (firstname.lastname@example.org) to let us know that the transfer has been made.
To view your Axe Cash balance, log into card.acadiau.ca.
Unused Balance: Any unused balance is carried over to the next academic year unless a formal request for refund is made to the Student Accounts office. Graduating students with balances over $5 will have any unused balance applied to their student account prior to convocation each year.
Costs: Off-campus students can purchase Meal Memberships in the following blocks:
- 5 meals $70.35
- 10 meals plus $25 swipe and save dollars $168.44 (taxes included)
- 35 meals plus $100 swipe and save dollars $576.73
- 60 meals plus $175 swipe and save dollars $912.25
- 80 meals plus $250 swipe and save dollars $1,162.33
- Block 190 plus $100 swipe and save dollars $2,038.31
(fees effective August 2021 and subject to change)
Information about plan activation
- Plans cannot be activated without payment. Please see How to Pay for more information.
- Plan requests made through email and hub services after 3:30pm will not be activated until the next business day.
Plans are non-refundable, except if you are withdrawing from Acadia. A $40 administrative fee is applied to refunds of this nature.
Meals must be used prior to the end of term in April of each year and cannot be carried over to future academic years. Swipe and save dollars can be used at on-campus Chartwells locations only. Swipe and save dollars are non-redeemable and non-transferrable.
Lost or Stolen Cards
If your Campus Card is lost or stolen, notify the Safety and Security office immediately or by phone at 902-585-1103.
A replacement fee will be charged for all replacement cards. You are responsible for all transactions until your Campus Card is reported lost or stolen.