Dates and Fees
Four EAP terms are available each year:
|Winter||2017||January 11 — March 23|
|Spring||2017||March 29 — June 8|
|Summer||2017||June 21 — August 31|
|Fall||2017||September 13 — November 23|
All fees are in Canadian funds.
|Application fee (non-refundable)||$125|
Tuition Per Session
|Student fees (includes EAP textbooks)||$200|
|Bridging term (includes cost of undergraduate course)||$4325|
|Homestay: Last month deposit||$950|
|Homestay: Per month||$950|
|Homestay placement fee||$250|
- You are responsible for your own classroom materials such as notebooks, paper, pens, pencils, etc.
- You must purchase medical insurance prior to your arrival in Canada.
You qualify for a full refund of your pre-paid tuition only:
- If you have been denied authorization to study in Canada and provide documentation from the proper Canadian authority stating that your application to study in Canada was denied; or
- If you withdraw your consent on the Student Contract after you have completed program placement testing and before you begin your first class in the English Language Centre.
- EAP application fees and student fees are non-refundable.
To withdraw from the EAP program, you will need to submit an official Withdrawal Request. Your Acadia University username and password are required. If you are eligible for a refund it will be processed with 10 days. Refunds are processed by the method you paid or by credit on your student account.
Fees must be paid in full before arriving at Acadia University in order to confirm a place in program.
You can pay your EAP Admission Confirmation Deposit and Residence Confirmation Deposit by credit card.
To pay the fees please visit this site: This is a secure Acadia online Payment Centre
Then enter your student ID Number XXXXXXXXX and begin completing the fields for credit card payment.
You may submit your payment via cheque or money order by mail (no cash please) to:
15 University Ave
Wolfville, Nova Scotia, Canada
If you pay by telegraphic transfer, please include your student number ID # on all wire transfers as a reference
Telegraphic Transfer to:
Bank of Montreal
424 Main Street
Canada B4P 1C9
- Bank ID # 001
- Bank Transit # 02063
- Bank Account # 1010-842
- BMO International (for Canadian and other currencies) (BIC) = BOFMCAM2
- BMO Routing # (for US funds) (IBAN) = 026005092
- RBC # ABA021000021
Beneficiary Name: Acadia University
Beneficiary Address: Acadia University, Wolfville, Nova Scotia, Canada B4P 2R6
There is at least a 30 day hold on money that is sent to Canadian Banking Institutions from International countries. For this reason, please send payments at least one to two months prior to the EAP program start date.
Select Your Language
"English for Academic Purposes Program at Acadia University is supporting international students to come through the transition from hometown high schools to the universities in Canada. It is the program that students learn how to be successful students in academic classes." - Yun, People's Republic of China