Dates and Fees
|Winter||2023||January 5 — March 10|
|Spring||2023||March 22 — June 2|
|Summer||2023||June 14 — August 25|
|Fall||2023||October 4 — December 15|
All fees are in Canadian funds.
|Application fee (non-refundable)||$125|
Fees Per Term (10 weeks)
|Undergraduate Credit Course Tuition (for EAP Bridging level students only)||$560|
|Student fees (includes EAP textbooks)||$250|
|Homestay: Last month deposit||$950|
|Homestay: Per month||$950|
|Homestay placement fee||$250|
- You are responsible for your own classroom materials such as notebooks, paper, pens, pencils, etc.
- You may purchase medical insurance prior to your arrival in Canada. If you provide proof of insurance to the English Language Centre, your medical insurance fee will be waived.
Students qualify for a refund of pre-paid tuition if they have been denied authorization to study in Canada and provide documentation from the proper Canadian authority stating that their application to study in Canada was denied.
If a student withdraws 10 days before the program begins or after the start of the program, the following refunds will be issued provided that Conditions A or B below are met:
0-10% of program completed
50% of unused tuition fees
11-20% of program completed
30% of unused tuition fees
20%+ of program completed
Students who withdraw before the withdrawal deadline may receive a refund of their fees, provided that:
- Students have admission to another Canadian Designated Learning Institution;
- A student who does not have admission to another college/university at the time of withdrawal may defer their fees paid until they have received a letter of admission to another college/university (within four months of arrival in Canada).
- When a copy of a Letter of Acceptance from another college or university is received and authenticated by Acadia, a refund of fees will be authorized.
Students who withdraw before the deadline may receive a refund of their fees, provided that:
- The student relinquishes their status as an international student in Canada and returns to their home country. In this case the student will be required to provide Acadia with proof of return home (e.g., a copy of a one‐way airline ticket with confirmed travel dates).
Application fees and tuition deposits are non-refundable. Withdrawals must be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fees must be paid in before the first day of classes. Please visit our Financial Services page to learn more about how fees can be paid.
Select Your Language
English Language Centre
PO Box 120, 26 Crowell Dr, Acadia University
Wolfville, Nova Scotia, B4P 2R6
"English for Academic Purposes Program at Acadia University is supporting international students to come through the transition from hometown high schools to the universities in Canada. It is the program that students learn how to be successful students in academic classes." - Yun, People's Republic of China