COVID-19 Booster Vaccine Clinic (Students, Faculty, Staff, and Family)
March 22, 2023 (2:30 pm - 7:30 pm)
Location: Fountain Learning Commons (Great Hall, second floor)
Acadia is pleased to be hosting our third NS Health Outreach COVID-19 Booster Vaccine Clinic on Wednesday, March 22, 2023.
The clinic will be open to students, faculty, and staff from Acadia University, as well as family members.
The clinic will run from 2:30-7:30 pm on March 22 in Fountain Learning Commons. There will be 3 appointment slots every 10 minutes. Masking is required, as this will be a healthcare environment.
To reserve an appointment time please email email@example.com with your preferred time and any additional family member names, and we’ll work to schedule you and any family members in.
In terms of eligibility for the vaccine please note:
- 168 days since last COVID immunization or illness with COVID
- 120 days since last COVID immunization or illness with COVID if over age 70 years or moderately to severely immunocompromised
Available vaccine doses include:
- Pfizer 12+ Primary series
- Pfizer Bivalent 12+
- Moderna Bivalent 18+
- Pfizer Primary Series and Booster 5-11*
- Pfizer Infant Primary Series 6mo-4yrPfizer (Pediatric 5-11) Bivalent-Booster*
If you are booking a vaccine for anyone under 12 years of age please identify this when registering.
What to bring (students):
Please bring your Acadia student ID and the following:
- Nova Scotian students: your Nova Scotia health card and COVID-19 immunization documentation
- Canadian students from other provinces: your provincial health card and COVID-19 immunization documentation
- International students: your passport and COVID-19 immunization documentation
Registration will be on-site for anyone booking through Acadia.
A community clinic is occurring at the same time in Fountain Commons, with registration for Nova Scotia residents available through the province's online booking system. If you have friends and colleagues from outside Acadia, please share this with them.