Book the Wong International Centre
Guidelines for the use of the Wong International Centre
The Wong International Centre (WIC) is an inclusive environment where diverse cultures are fully respected. The WIC facilities (kitchen, living & dining area, meeting room) are available for use, to members of the Acadia University Community. To ensure the effect use of the facilities, we ask that you observe the following guidelines.
- Smoking and the use of any form of Alcohol is NOT ALLOWED on the premises.
- No animals are allowed in the facility with the exception of SERVICE DOGS or unless given permission.
- For a club or group (more than 3 persons) to use the Centre, there must be a booking secured through the form on the right or by phone at 585-1865, or through email at email@example.com
- House Hours: 8:30a.m.- 10:00p.m. during regular school sessions. Please ensure that all events finish prior to closing. The Kitchen is also available for use on weekends,
- Please be advised that we only provide the use of the facility and you are responsible for obtaining the necessary supplies pertaining to your event.
- The Kitchen and all other rooms used should be left CLEAN and TIDY. Please place ALL dirty dishes in the dishwasher. If you are asked to clean up the Centre more than once, you will not be permitted to use the Centre again.
- You are kindly asked not to remove any items from the House such as CD’s, books, kitchen utensils etc
- For events requiring the use of the BBQ Grill, there is a $10 fee for the use of the propane and you are required to clean the Grill after use.