If you would like to return to Acadia for further studies, you will need to re-apply if:
- you have been absent from Acadia for one academic year or longer
- you graduated from the program you were admitted for
- you were subject to academic dismissal
If you were dismissed from Acadia and you are re-admitted, you will have an academic standing of probation.
What you’ll need to apply:
- $40 CDN application processing fee
- All official transcripts for studies completed at any other institutions
- An up-to-date resume outlining your work experience, volunteer activities, and educational background
If you are reapplying after a period of academic dismissal, you also need to include a cover letter and letter of reference. Your cover letter should explain why you feel you did not perform well at Acadia in the past and why you would do better if readmitted.
Send official documents (transcripts from other institutions, etc.) by mail to:
15 University Ave
PO Box 7
Resumes, cover letters, and other documents may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org