Acadia’s world-class research facilities rival the largest institutions. With our unique location and small campus, Acadia fosters collaboration across disciplines and with industry, community, and sister institutions. Here, you will work closely with award-winning faculty and partner organizations to make a meaningful difference as you explore solutions to some of the largest problems facing our world.
Industry & Community Connections
Acadia’s Office of Industry & Community Engagement (ICE) serves as a primary point of contact for researchers, industry, and community groups who want strategic assistance with research, commercialization, and outreach.
At Acadia, you will do meaningful research in collaboration with your professors, tackling problems in world-class facilities that rival the largest institution.
- Acadia Centre for Baptist and Anabaptist Studies
- Acadia Centre for Estuarine Research
- Acadia Centre for Mathematical Modelling and Computation
- Acadia Centre for Microstructural Analysis
- Acadia Entrepreneurship Centre
- Acadia Institute for Data Analytics
- Acadia Laboratory for Agri-Food and Beverage (ALAB)
- Acadia Tidal Energy Institute
- Acadia University's Planter Studies Centre
- Centre for Analytical Research on the Environment
- Centre for Sensory Research of Food
- Centre of Lifestyle Studies
- E.C. Smith Herbarium
- Harriet Irving Botanical Gardens
- Humanities Hypermedia Centre
- K.C. Irving Environmental Science Centre
- Research Ethics Board
- Sheldon L. Fountain Learning Commons
- Statistical Consulting Centre
- Vaughan Memorial Library