Looking forward to fall 2021
Acadia University is excited to welcome students, faculty, and staff to campus for fall 2021. Our return to campus plan is focused on coming together safely to offer a learning experience like no other.
We are working closely with public health and government officials to ensure our plans meet or exceed their requirements. We will keep our community updated as we progress through the fall term.
What you need to know
- Acadia is preparing to offer the full range of in-person instruction and on-campus activities this fall.
- Acadia is encouraging all students and employees be vaccinated before coming to campus.
- Rapid testing (asymptomatic) and provincially-operated (symptomatic) testing sites are located on Acadia’s campus. No appointments are needed for rapid testing. Symptomatic tests require registration with Nova Scotia Health.
- Three drop-in vaccination clinics will be offered in September.
- Daily symptom checking and adherence to COVID-19 directional signs are expected.
- Students must agree to a student code of conduct and COVID-19 awareness training.
- Faculty and staff must follow return to work and research protocols and complete COVID-19 awareness training.
- Acadia will post updates regularly and maintain a COVID-19 case count dashboard.