Looking forward to fall 2021
Acadia University is excited to welcome students, faculty, and staff to campus for fall 2021. Our return to campus plan is focused on coming together safely to offer a learning experience like no other.
We are working closely with public health and government officials to ensure our plans meet or exceed their requirements. We will keep our community updated as we approach September.
What you need to know
- Acadia is preparing to offer the full range of in-person instruction and on-campus activities this fall.
- Acadia is encouraging all students and employees be vaccinated before coming to campus.
- Provincial testing and vaccination sites are located on Acadia’s campus. You can register for a test and sign up for a vaccine with Nova Scotia Health.
- Daily symptom checking and adherence to COVID-19 directional signs and contact-tracing tap stations are expected.
- Students must agree to a student code of conduct and COVID-19 awareness training.
- Faculty and staff must follow return to work and research protocols and complete COVID-19 awareness training.
- Student and faculty researchers can return to campus now, and a gradual return to campus will continue this summer for employees.
- Acadia will post updates regularly and maintain a COVID-19 case count dashboard.