Acadia University is excited to welcome students, faculty, and staff to campus. Our return to campus plan is focused on coming together safely to offer a learning experience like no other.
We are working closely with public health and government officials to ensure our plans continue to meet or exceed their requirements. We will keep our community updated as we progress through the fall term.
What you need to know
- Acadia is offering a full range of in-person instruction and on-campus activities throughout the fall.
- Acadia encourages all students and employees be vaccinated before coming to campus.
- Rapid testing (asymptomatic) and provincially-operated (symptomatic) testing sites are located on Acadia’s campus. No appointments are needed for rapid testing. Symptomatic tests require registration with Nova Scotia Health.
- Three drop-in vaccination clinics were offered in September and an additional clinic is scheduled on October 19.
- Daily symptom checking and adherence to COVID-19 directional signs are expected.
- Students must agree to a student code of conduct and COVID-19 awareness training.
- Faculty and staff must follow return to work and research protocols and complete COVID-19 awareness training.
- Acadia will post updates regularly and maintain a COVID-19 case count dashboard.
- Members of the public may attend approved events on campus, such as varsity sports games, if pre-registered. Attendees must show proof of vaccination and follow Acadia's mask policy.