DATE: Saturday, June 16, 2018, 3 - 7 p.m. (Dinner at 5 p.m.)
LOCATION: Ottawa Tennis and Lawn Bowling Club, 176 Cameron Avenue (next to Brewer Park)
- $35 for a seaside cooked 1½-lb. lobster with salads, soft buns, melted butter, and dessert
- $25 steak option with salads, soft buns, and dessert
- $10 kids' options - Homemade chicken fingers OR homemade hamburger with fries and salad
- Cash bar available
- *New this year - Ernie Fraser, a local East Coast-style fiddler from Cape Breton will be playing live!*
- There will also be a SILENT AUCTION featuring a wide array of fabulous donations including Redblacks tickets, local resto gift certificates, and golf rounds. All proceeds will go to our Ottawa Alumni Scholar Bursary to help a first-year Ottawa student attend Acadia.
- Please show your support, help a student discover Acadia, and join us for a lobster feast you won't forget!
TO REGISTER: Please visit http://attend.com/2018OttawaLobster by Monday, June 11, or contact Melanie Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org.