If you’re looking for a high-quality, high-engagement university experience, you’ve come to the right place. Bringing out the best in you is what we do best. Let’s get started!
Before you apply
- Browse our programs and see what interests you.
- Check the admission guidelines to see if you're eligible to apply.
- If you need advice on choosing a program, contact an Enrolment Advisor.
How to apply
Applying online takes about 15 minutes. You can come back to the application form anytime; just make sure you save the sections you have completed before exiting.
- $40 CDN application processing fee, which you can pay online with a credit card
- Official or mid-year high school transcripts (See details on the Application Checklist page.)
When to apply
You can apply to Acadia anytime. However, March 1st is the deadline for receiving applications if you want to be considered for an entrance scholarship.
If you are selected to receive an entrance scholarship we will notify you by mid-April.
Please note that applications for September 2018 entry will be available on October 2, 2017.
After you apply: next steps
We’ll email you to let you know we received your application. If we need more information, we’ll post a request to your application status.
Once you’ve sent in all the required documents, we’ll make an admission decision within 3 to 4 business days.
Contact the Admissions Office
Room 126 University Hall
15 University Avenue
(Mailing address: PO Box 7)
Wolfville Nova Scotia B4P 2R6